Name: Barbara Ross
Book: The Death of an Ambitious Woman, released August 18, 2010
Five Star/Gale/Cengage Learning ISBN-13: 978-1-59414-898-9
Bio: The Death of an Ambitious Woman is Barbara Ross’ first novel. Her short stories, “New Derby, New Year’s Eve” (which features the same characters as the novel) and “Winter Rental”, have appeared in anthologies of New England crime stories published by Level Best Books. “Winter Rental” won an honorable mention for the Al Blanchard Award sponsored by the New England chapters of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime.
Barbara and her husband divide their time between Somerville, Massachusetts and Boothbay Harbor, Maine. She is the editor of She Dunnit! the newsletter of the New England Sisters in Crime.
Barb is also one of the editors of Level Best Books @levelbestbooks
- Congrats to @JulieHennrikus on another new series in the works. wickedcozyauthors.com/2017/02/16/j-a… 6 days ago
- Information on this year's Writer's Police Academy, including a discount for first time SinC attendees. sistersincrime.org/?page=WPA2017 6 days ago
- RT @SINCnational: Members, we are compiling our Authors Coalition surveys, so please fill one out! sistersincrime.org/?page=ACsurvey https://t.co/l7C… 6 days ago
- Sent in your reservation for the 30th anniversary gala workshop and luncheon with author Nancy Martin? sincne.org/rsvp-sisters-c… #SinC30 1 week ago
- @jeseymour Is there a link to a webpage that we could send out for the panel? 1 week ago
- RT @SINCnational: Our response to @nytimes announcement about dropping the mass-market and e-book bestseller lists. Please reconsider! http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LucyBurdette: Letter to the New York Times: Sisters in Crime say dropping mass market and ebooks damage writers' careers @SinC https://… 2 weeks ago
CategoriesAwards Barbara Ross Beth Kanell Blog Summary Book promotion Carlotta Carlyle Conferences Craft Crime Bake Dogs Edith Maxwell Editing Em Moore Event Recap G.M. Malliet Genre Guppies Hallie Ephron Hank Phillippi Ryan Interview J.P. Choquette Judy Copek Kate Flora Lea Wait Libraries Linda Barnes Lisa Haselton Marketing Maureen Milliken Member News Members Michele Dorsey Mo Walsh Nancy Gardner Not Quite Twenty Questions Of Interest Opinion Pat Remick Pauline Alldred Ray Anderson Readers Rosemary Harris SinCNE Social Media Speakers' Bureau Uncategorized Upcoming Events Writers Writing Writing challenges and contests Writing lessons Writing resources Young Adult